Friday, July 21, 2006

It's really weird to think that my time in 410 n.38th street is dwindling down. I feel like I just moved in and before I know it I will be moving out once the kid who goes to Temple returns. Then it's commuting for the rest of summer or until I find off campus housing. What I find funny about this whole living situation is, that when I lived in an apt of 4, we were constantly getting in one anothers hair, and now that I live with 6, I hardly ever see my roommates more than twice a week. I have only seen Wild Bill, once since I have lived there which is pretty crazy.

I feel like all my blogs are about my roommates, but thats really the only thing I find really interesting in my life because its always something new. Anyways let me try and enlighten you with something different and slightly interesting? I throughly enjoy guys who can dance, especially being at the ice cream socials, there are some pretty good dancers.

So, I found the new Fafi adicolor kicks online for realitively cheap. Im kinda excited except for the fact that this is going to be put on hold considering I have to pay for my night class this time around due to the fact that my parents are fully aware I have funds thanks to co-op.

whatever forever

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home