Saturday, June 17, 2006

the view from the afternoon

I am notorious for having expeirences where random people feel the need to open up to me about their personal lives. So today was the big move out/move in...and i needed to go to bed bath and beyond for some odds and ends. So I'm standing in the asile where they have all their body soap and stuff, and this women comes up to me with quite possibly the largest bag of bath salts I have ever seen in my entire life and goes " what bath salts do you recommend"?. Me, being a typical shower person, recommended the one's that smelled the best. Thinking that the conversation was over she proceeds with "I am trying to have a romantic evening with my husband, we really need this, we're always so busy and we usually like to pick a special day out of the year where we lay down rose petals......". For those of you who don't know me, I am an extremely awkward person sometimes so I'm standing in this asile trapped in by our carts listening to this lady talking about her romantic evenings freaking out. Oh dear, awkward town, why does this always happen a.) to me b.) when nobody is around.


Here I am, home for fathers day, really wanting to get back to 410 to unpack all my stuff and decorate my new room. Only one good thing that comes out from being home is that I already catched up on entourage (hahah it's only one episode deep) and I'm catching up with all the Sopranno's I missed. I got my Dad the most amazing fathers day card, I'm real proud of that because I can't get him one of those sappy jaunts cause he doesn't read them, so I'm real amped about that.

current music: late at night - buffalo tom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home