Thursday, July 06, 2006

dipset dipset

So thanks to the quater machines at the Showboat in AC, I am 400 dollars richer. I was on some quadruple diamond machine and hit on the maximum bet. Beginners luck I suppose. Me and Steve went to see Juelz Santana while we were down there which was pretty intense (we were extremely out of place but whatever). He didn't come on until 12:45 and did a 30 minute set. Extremely fun but at the same time extremely disappointing.

For the weekend I went down the shore to Wildwood with the Cabrini kids. That was fun, the weather was nice. We walked the boardwalk and I saw a kid with a Bape shirt on and bapesta's on and chased him down the boardwalk, I'm almost positive his girlfriend wasn't to happy about that. I got my 3rd hole in my ear pierced by some dude named Ernaldo. He was kinda shady but everything was sterile and clean so I guess thats really all that matters.

Alright time for me to go make the visit presentation.

current music: clockwork - juelz santana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home