Tuesday, August 28, 2007

when the sun shines we'll shine togehter

so my time is dwindling down...today is my last day of classes...and next week i have two finals. and then my college career is over. i started applying for jobs. no success so far. i'm moving out over the weekend -- well kinda -- everything but my bed and clothes. it's kinda sad. i had a going away party over the weekend with all the people who have played a part in my Drexel experience.

thinking about my college experience, i am very satisfied with the way things went. i feel like i had the best of both worlds. cabrini, while i transfered, was a great time and i met some really great people and learned a lot of lessons. it provided a great growing experience and made me more self aware of who i was.

as for drexel. immediately stepping on campus i knew it was the right fit for me. i guess it was an easy transition for me as i was coming in with dan from cabrini too. i guess i just feel like the city has provided me with endless opportunities and for that i am grateful because now i feel more cultured. not to mention a great education. finally i felt as though i was learning and being able to apply it to real life.

either way, i'm done soon....no more university city for this girl. good luck to everyone else that has the privilege of attending drexel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home