Tuesday, August 21, 2007

got my vans on but they look like sneakers



its tuesday and i'm already excited for the weekend. friday night is my goodbye party, since in 2 wks i will be moving back to the burbs eeeep! time for me to become a big girl. in addition to that saturday will consist of a brunch @ jones and then a hair cut at american mortals http://www.americanmortals.com/




this is what i want my new hair cut to look like



In addition to all that the culmination of the weekend will be spent seeing the play Wicked. My mom has been hyping it up for quite sometime now, being as though she saw it in NYC. I'm hoping that it will be good and I can figure out a way for my parents to treat me to a pair of sneakers at Ubiq (located on 15th and walnut). I actually should be on best behavior being as though I just bought these... my first pair of vans




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home